Pocket Privileges Personal Concierge & Lifestyle Management
Information
  • Antibes: The Old Town & Provencal Market
  • Cannes: Glamour & Sparkles
  • St Jean Cap Ferrat: Elegance & Villa Ephrussi
  • Eze Village: Hilltop & Cobblestone Streets
  • Cagnes: Medieval Town & Grimaldi Castle
  • Monaco: Elegant Shopping & Night Life
  • Mougins: Art & Gastronomy
  • Nice: Picturesque & Flower Market
  • St Paul de Vence: Artists' & Foodies' village
  • St Tropez: Celebrities & Designer Boutiques
MASTER C Personal Concierge Service french riviera

About Us

Club Select Pocket Privileges was created by a Network of private Concierges, operating world wide, who understood the need of VIP clients to obtain faster, more precise, more efficient services and optimize their valuable time.
 
The Club 's main objective is to make each user not only satisfied, but make an impact with our programs and special benefits by joining our experts with extensive local knowledge and networks.
 
In order to give the Club its exclusive image to serve the happy few it was decided to create an “Invitation Only Club” where you can join under cthe condition of being sponsored by another member.
 
The membership card had to be unique, revolutionary and different than any other existing Club card & using the latest innovative technology.
 
Created by Patrick Tobelem, former concierge of the renowned "Eden-Roc Hotel" in Cap d’Antibes, who worked during 28 years as a Deluxe concierge and spent 4 years to develop our own Interactive Interconnected Interface in several languages, the card was born and named "Pocket Privileges" the mobile App. for the Elite.
 

Functionalities of Pocket Privileges

When subscribing for membership, all our Members have immediate access to the managers of our selected suppliers and can thus enjoy an Ultra VIP status.
 
No more middle men and waist of time for over 70% of your requests, leaving the remaining 30% in the hands of the “Live Concierge” service.
 
On our App we provide over 25 categories of services that you might need either on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and it allows you to:
  • Get instant information about our suppliers (video, pictures, products, rates & offers).
  • Geolocate all businesses of interest nearby or far away.
  • Know availability in real time and get access to amazing perks.
  • Receive promotions, offers, private party invitations and special events ahead of others.
  • Book instantly, with priority access, all services or goods with our suppliers.
  • Discover Many Insider Tips and Ideas including an "Event’s Calendar".
  • Enjoy V.I.P. Treats, upgrades or discounts.
We offer various types of memberships for individuals or corporations available by week, month or year, please contact us for detailed Information by email at: or by phone +33 (0) 695 563 356.
 

 
Services - Estate - Lifestyle - Events - Club - Transport
Home - About Us - Partners - Sitemap - Contact - Terms of Use - Legal Notice
Pocket Privileges - Monaco - Amsterdam - Dubai - London - New-York - Paris - Saint Tropez - Ibiza - Tel. +33 (0) 695 563 356
All rights reserved © Copyright 2015 - www.pocket-privileges.com
 

Apycom jQuery Menus